Ballbusting.network

Find your ballbusting friends

Ballbusting.network

Ballbusting.network

Forums Ballbusting questions Ballbusting Instructions

This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
1 voice
0 replies
  • Creator
    Topic
    Misha
    Participant
      @mm21947

After scrolling around through different areas I believe this is the best place to post this.

It’s hard to find good busting resources on the internet, let alone irl so I’m trying to make this thread into a place to get some good busting ideas

Rules:(?)
      Post to play, if you read something you like use it as inspiration to post your own instructions

Instructions aren’t optional, if you read it you have to do it. It was your choice to read the post, it’s not your choice to decide if you want to do the busting or not. Pretend it’s irl, you couldn’t back out if someone was doing it for you

I’m going to try and keep posts exclusively to busting since everyone has different limits and it’s mandatory to complete each post’s instructions

Be as specific as possible so it’s more fun.

Scroll through as many posts as you dare, but you shouldn’t cum until you’ve completed at least one task. Hold your dick accountable for what your balls can endure

Please post your own ideas to keep this going!
      Sorry if I put this in the wrong area

First task: it’s the 13th of the month today

Do 13 sets of 13 punches. Each set getting progressively harder, until you end on set 13 punching yourself as hard as you can. Loose or supported balls, whichever makes you ache worse

1: 13 soft taps, like the force of a flick
      2: 13 comfortable punches
      3: 13 uncomfortable punches
      4: 13 punches, below medium
      Great warmup, let’s get real
      5: 13 medium punches
      6: 13 medium hard punches
      7: 13 punches harder than before
      8: 13 *hard* punches
      9: 13 *HARD* punches,
      did you even mean the ones on set 8?

10: 13 punch punches, even harder than set 9
      Hurt your balls like someone else is in control!
      11: the same intensity as set 10, but you only have 26 seconds to complete them
      12: just a bit harder than sets 10 and 11, but you only have 13 seconds to finish. Set a timer. Do it over til you get it right. Speed punches, but don’t compromise on the strength of each punch

13: As hard as you can. I don’t mean as hard as you can take. I mean as hard as you can physically punch them. Don’t pull back, don’t be weak. Remember you’re pretending someone else is doing this. Each punch should be as hard and as fast as you have the physical strength to do, brought down onto your balls without thought. Each one should be as hard as you can possibly punch. Punch THROUGH your balls into your pelvis (don’t just punch your balls and pull off. Punch into and hold your fist there for a moment) only 13 seconds of rest between, only if you need it though

Bonus, now that your nuts are swollen I dare you to drop the toilet seat on them 13 times

You could try edging 13 times

Then stroke in sets of 13, stopping after the 13th stroke. Ideally you end on a nice handsfree orgasm with aching balls

Please post your own instructions next!

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Henry. Reason: no comments allows
      3 users thanked author for this post.
      J, CW, Jzb

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Ballbusting questions Ballbusting Instructions

Chat
    Loading the chat ...