Find your ballbusting friends

Forums M/M Videos Give them a good busting workout

last updated by Dogoff3 2 months ago
9 voices
10 replies
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

A great vid to hit my own in time with him and then I know why he is making those noises. I try to do it as hard but …….. even with nip clamps to distract from the main action

1 user thanked author for this post.
        CBT Louis
        Participant
          @cbtlouis

That’s a real good pair of balls you have. They have a beautiful shape.

It’s a real pleasure to see them busted, doesn’t matter if it’s self bust or someone else does it to you. Train them well, let them swell.

Dogoff3
            Participant
              @dogon3

It is always stimulating to hear the noises men make when their nuts get hit.

LukaszBalls
              Participant
                @lukaszballs

Thanks bro, nice to hear ☺️

But well, giving them a self-training is not bad but of course an external coach is much better to train them 😁

George
              Participant
                @bottm4fun

Delicious dick with great and well-presented balls and i loved it. Loved it! But it also raises one question in my mind. To explain: i think i’ve learned 2 things about ball busting in my experience: 1) There is no way i can express why i like my balls busted so i no longer question it but just enjoy it because i do; and 2) you cannot hit your own balls in the same way someone else can. I’m convinced #1 is good, but i’m not so sure about #2 especially after watching this. Do others find in general that they can be just as hard and effective on themselves as someone else can? Maybe i’m not trying hard enough? idunno and would appreciate hearing from others. thank you.

LukaszBalls
                  Participant
                    @lukaszballs

1) well I don’t know it too why I’m enjoying it when a guy is hurting my balls. But shit happens. It’s hot like hell and a there are lot of things I don’t know about. I like it and that’s counting.

2) it’s not so easy to find a good buster here in my area, so I have some experience with selfstuff 😊. I can say by the time and with some training you can hurt your own balls pretty good. BUT you can never doing it so good and hard as a  buster which loves to hurt you.

Ron Williams
                  Participant
                    @pigron

Nice balls!

theoavagnar
                    Participant
                      @theoavagnar

mmm nice I can go for hours when im really in the mood 😊

Anonymous

Very hot. I love to ballbust myself. I try to give good slaps and good punches. I would do that for quite long.

DCman
                        Participant
                          @dcman

As always, seeing a man still hard during some rough play is just nice to watch.

2 users thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums M/M Videos Give them a good busting workout

Chat
                      Loading the chat ...