Ballbusting.network

Find your ballbusting friends

Ballbusting.network

Ballbusting.network

Forums Ballbusting questions How can I stretch my balls?

last updated by Roger 1 year ago
2 voices
7 replies
  • Creator
    Topic
    kickme
    Participant
      @kickme

Some guys want to see if I have hanging balls because they like to kick them. I don’t have hanging balls and when I have an hardon, my balls shrink and are difficult to grab.

How can I stretch my balls? I saw some plastic but I’m not sure how to use them, for how long and when.

• Author
      Replies
        Roger
        Participant
          @ukspark
            kickme
            Participant
              @kickme

Nice! How do you know how much you can pump? I don’t want my balls exploded…

Roger
              Participant
                @ukspark

Well just as when you pump your cock, things start to hurt.  I believe in “no gain without pain” !!!!  but I think the pain will be intolerable and you’ll stop pumping and quick release the pressure long before damage to your balls or even explosion

Roger
              Participant
                @ukspark

I just googled Thick Wall Cylinders …the company I bought my kit from…and found nothing. They must have closed.  So I google Penis Pumps and that brings up loads of  info.  The same kit can be used on the balls; ideally but not essentially a smaller cylinder

kickme
                  Participant
                    @kickme

I tried to google but I can’t find anything. Do you mind to share some links please?

Roger
                  Participant
                    @ukspark

P.S. google Thick Walled Cylinders

Roger
                    Participant
                      @ukspark

Hello, have you heard of vacuum pumping cock to make it longer. Well you can get cylinders to fit ball sack. I have absolutely no idea whether it will work long time. But like you I would like hanging balls so I am vacuum stretching mine. Problem is I do not do it often enough to make it work …but my new years resolution will be to do it daily

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Ballbusting questions How can I stretch my balls?

Chat
                  Loading the chat ...