Ballbusting.network

Find your ballbusting friends

Ballbusting.network

Ballbusting.network

Forums Ballbusting questions How many hits?

last updated by theoavagnar 1 year ago
3 voices
2 replies
  • Creator
    Topic
    Mark
    Participant
      @germam-balls84

How many times you have been hit in the balls?

How many hits were intentionally?

How many hits were by accident?

Was the worst/best hit intentionally or by accident?

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Mark.
    • Author
      Replies
        theoavagnar
        Participant
          @theoavagnar

hm idk prolly hit myself thousands of times 😄 too bad not much else

crashed a tricycle when i was younger and got myself bad, that was not fun lol

i slammed them in a toiler seat (on purpose) but way harder than i meant to so that’s kinda accidental lol

only real times was once with my friend he (accidentally?) stepped on them in front of the whole class while we were doing a skit lol did my best to ignore it and keep going but i think it showed. i regret not calling him out on it after lol maybe it was an accident, id love to know. if not id love to know that too and it would have been a great excuse to get him back >:)

then there’s the story on my profile. gas pedaled me so hard 😁 wasn’t really into it at the time but god what i wouldn’t give to do that again

azaz
          Participant
            @azaz

its an interesting question. for me, i probably had pretty consistent ballbusting action for a solid ten years, maybe 2-3 times per week, so lets say 1250 sessions over that time. (shit that sounds like a lot!) i guess that how many times i was hit per session would vary hugely, but maybe the average session was 2 hrs long, so lets say @ 5 hits per minute on the lower side, thatd be 600 per session, which means 750,000 total. fuck.

am i doing the math wrong or is that just a fuckin crazy high number?

i dont think ive ever been hit hard by accident

as for the worst hit specifically, as opposed 2 squeezing or anything, i think i have 1 particular time in mind. i was in a particularly masochistic mood, & so i got a regular dom of mine 2 tie me down, gag & blindfold me. i had given him an instruction that i wanted 2 try something a bit more extreme than usual  & explained that i wanted 2 feel significantly more nut pain than in our usual sessions & in a way that i didnt enjoy, i guess just 4 the experience. i told him i wanted him 2 hit me as hard as he possibly could 1 time, then i would nod if i wanted him 2 continue & he would do it twice in a row, then i would nod again & he would do it 3 times in a row, either until we reached 10 full force hits or until i couldnt take any more. the point though wasthat i told him that i didnt want a safe word & that once he started any particular number he had 2 finish that number no matter how much i begged or screamed, because the point was that i wanted it to go a bit 2 far 4 me, & this way i would at least expeirence a few extreme hits after my limit. well, once he got me tied down & naked he took out a metalic bar from his cupboard & we started playing. i wasnt expecting him 2 use such a crazy tool but i was definitely enthusiastic once i saw it. he grabbed my sack aroudn the base with one hand, so that the balls themselfs were very tight, & he whacked them HARD with the metal bar. (he later confirmed that he was trying his best 2 hit me as hard as he possibly could with it) it was excruciating, but i had a few minutes break (necessary!) & then nodded 4 him 2 hit me twice with it. after the first one i was well beyond my pain limit, but of course there was a second 1 coming, & WHACK, agony. i think i needed a very long break after that, but i didnt want 2 giveup, because i really wanted 2 reach 10 hits in a row & feel how bad that was. eventually i said yes 2 3 hits, & after the first of the 3 i couldnt take any more, but oops, i had gotten myself into that situation & had no way 2 avoid the next 2 that were coming @ me. each 1 of those 3 hits was so extraordinarily horrible & unpleasant with no enjoyment @ all 4 me, & i would have done or given anything 2 stop them. after those 3 in a row (so 6 total) i was so thoroughly defeated that i couldnt take any more hits with that bar @ all. the dom was very nice & tried 4 a long time 2 encourage me 2 take more, @ least 4 in a row, because he knew how much more torture i wanted 2 experience, but the pain was so awfulso far that as much as i wanted 2 i couldnt nod 4 the next 4

5 users thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Ballbusting questions How many hits?

Chat
        Loading the chat ...