last updated by LukaszBalls 10 months ago
6 voices
6 replies
  • Creator
    Topic
    Dogoff3
    Participant
      @dogon3

BDSM advocates tell me that orgasm results from the proper ballbusting stimulation.

How can a bustee achieve these results alone, if he can’t find a playmate who knows how to inflict the correct pleasure/pain sequence?

• Author
      Replies
        LukaszBalls
        Participant
          @lukaszballs

Well that training lesson from Damian is a pretty good description. I remember as I found out that ballbusting is a damned hot stuff I changed my wanking in a similar way. At one point mostly after I had got a hit in my balls by my classmates or buddies I was feeling horny and started jerking at home. At one point I started with self hitting my balls while that. And well it felt pretty hot.  Later I stopped stroking when I felt I was close to cum, but still gave my balls a few more hits. And wow that were really hot cumshots. By the time I did less stroking and more busting, one came to another. Meanwhile I can have fun with my balls for hours with never touching my permanent hard cock and at least shooting a massive load only from that.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Anonymous

For me, it’s the squeeze/crush that get me to cum.

When I star to self-bust my balls. The squeeze get my dick hard. More I squeeze more I manage a rock-hard cock. After I play (slap, punch etc) and when I want to make me cum, I squeeze stronger and longer.

theoavagnar
            Participant
              @theoavagnar

for me it feels way better if they are tied, and to start gentle and work my way up. just do what feels good, maybe push the limits a bit as you get the desire to but don’t feel like you have to hit some intense level you can’t manage or enjoy.

Damian
              Participant
                @theradin

You train your body to get the response you want. You can try this routine, all you need is a bonger or a dildo that has a set of balls (hold it by the head and use the balls like a hammer)

1) Strip naked and sit legs spread on the edge of a chair so that your balls are easily accessible to be hit. Test with whatever you are thumping your balls with to ensure you have a good easy target

– Optionally you can tie a rope around your balls (knot to the back) pull the rope underneath the chair, pull taut and tie off behind you on the back of the chair. This will make them significantly more vulnerable

2) using the hand you *don’t* usually masturbate with, give your dick ten strokes

3)holding the thumping device in the hand you usually masturbate with, hit your balls ten times – at the same pace you stroked

– You don’t have to hit hard at first but: you MUST go at the same pace, you MUST hit all ten times, and you MUST not touch your dick during this phase

4) Continue to alternate until you feel like you are about to cum:

– If you are stroking, stop stroking and finish the count by thumping your balls instead

-If you are thumping, good! finish the count and try to increase the intensity of the strikes, even if you have to slow down a bit

5) If you cum, continue to thump your balls and DO NOT TOUCH YOUR DICK. Continue to thump at least until you stop ejaculating.

6) If you don’t cum by the end of the count, continue alternating – Note that if you stopped stroking and had to finish the count with ball hits, your next count is still ball hits (i.e. if you stopped at stroke 5, you have 15 hits before your next stroke)

This is the only way you shall masturbate until you start getting the urge to cum while thumping – Then you can graduate to the next level:

Advanced – The same regimen applies as above, only now you do not stop thumping your balls when you stroke. Alternate between thumping your balls 10 times, and then thumping your balls while stroking your dick 10 times.

When you get good at this, reduce the number of strokes (15 hits, 5 strokes for example) and keep reducing the stroking until you are happy with the results. If you are trying to have a pure ballbust orgasm, your target is to get to 0 strokes.

This WILL work with discipline and regular training. If you are having a hard time with level 1, tap more lightly and/or switch hands.

Anyone else have a different training routine?

6 users thanked author for this post.
                  Anonymous

That’s very interesting. I never did a training. I may try that soon.

justbust
                    Participant
                      @bustinsfun

It makes sense that the training routine you describe would work. It reminds me of seeing (non-bb) video clips where a guy’s dick is shown spurting cum without stimulation. (“Hands free cum.”) I guess maybe those guys would have practiced and practiced to get good at that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Ballbusting questions Orgasm

Chat
                Loading the chat ...