Ballbusting.network

Find your ballbusting friends

Ballbusting.network

Find your ballbusting friends

Forums Ballbusting questions Peril, Pain and/or Pleasure

last updated by Dreamie 10 months ago
7 voices
7 replies

What part plays danger to your or your bustees balls in your sessions?

Bustees, do you like the idea of your balls being in danger, may it by not knowing when the next hit comes, or if the next kick will hit squarely or miss slightly and so on. Is the danger to your balls part of the game? Busters, do you like to tiptoe the line between friendly pain-inflicting and real dangerous acts? If you are so inclined answer the poll below or write a comment. R more for Receiving/Bustees G more for Giving/Busters (Multiple Answers are encouraged!) I can't make it accept multiple answers, sorry!

You must be logged in to participate.
  • R #0 I love some weights or rings and a good tug or slap on my balls, but that is all I have in me so far.
  • R #1 I love to play/get played with my balls and it can also hurt, but nothing sharp or hard should be involved.
  • R #2 I love the pain of real impact and a small risk of getting hurt, some bruises and/or abrasions are totally okay.
  • R #3 I often play with the danger, having bruised and battered balls that ache for days is part of the kick I get out of ballbusting.
  • R #4 Needles and razorblades are part of the game for me, I dream of popping a nut, but not in real life, but I go as close as I can get. High risk is the best!
  • R #5 I need the fear/thrill of loosing a nut, otherwise it is not the full deal for me.
  • R # 6 I make a difference between blunt trauma and edged utensils. Stomp or knee me all you want, get a baton out and pummel them, but stay away with sharp or pointy implements.
  • R # 7 I am not sure, more experience is needed.
  • G #0 I love to bring some weights or rings into play and a good tug or slap, but that is all I have in me so far.
  • G #1 I love to play with balls, mostly slapping or a pulled punch and it can also hurt, but I use nothing sharp or hard. Make him whimper is great.
  • G #2 I love to make areal impact with a small risk of getting hurt, some bruises and/or abrasions are totally okay. I just love to see them squirm after a good kick to the nuts.
  • G #3 I often play with the danger. My bustee should have bruised and battered balls that ache for days, that is a part of what makes it fun.
  • G #4 Needles and razorblades are part of the game for me, I dream of popping a nut or castrating a sub, but not in real life, but I go as close as I can get. High risk is the best! I like to see the fear in their eyes.
  • G #5 I need the thrill of the bustee being in danger of loosing a nut or two, otherwise it is not the full deal for me.
  • G # 6 I make a difference between blunt trauma and edged utensils. I like to stomp or knee them, take a baton out and pummel them, but I stay away from knifes and such.
  • G # 7 I am not sure, more experience is needed.
  • G/R #8 It's more complicated for me, see comment below.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

So, I was just shaving my balls and remembered that guy I once talked to, who loved to shave peoples balls with a barbers knife.
      That brought me to a line of thinking about dangerous “things” and how other people perceive them.
      The result is the poll above.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    • Author
      Replies
        Dreamie
        Participant
          @dreamie100

Just the way I feel about it. No lasting damage

theoavagnar
          Participant
            @theoavagnar

I like it anywhere from gentle to hard, squeezing, crushing, hits with soft or hard things, tugging, weights, but id never want any serious damage, i dont wanna get hurt like that esp if it means i might not be able to enjoy busting as much in the future. funny thing tho i shave mine with a knife, works really well lol but i can do it easily without cutting myself and i dont want that to change.

secretly i wanna know what its like to skewer them with needles but idk if id ever be up for that

ig r0 r1 r2, maybe r3, definitely not r4 or r5, yes to r6

and g0 g1 g2, and g6, not 4 or 5

theoavagnar
              Participant
                @theoavagnar

Maybe I can get people excited tho hehe

balls

Attachments:
              Anonymous

Two answers were possible for me: R1 and R2, and maybe R6

I’m ok to play with my balls and let someone play and try things and utensils but I’m not keen on sharp or edgy things than can cause permanent damages.

Otter66
                Participant
                  @otter66

I’m ok with being bound, stripped, balls tied, weighted, hit by hands or blunt objects….stomp on them, knee them. It’s ok to leave them sore, aching, swollen and bruised. I like to give the same….

LukaszBalls
                  Participant
                    @lukaszballs

R: well the nearest answer for me is number 6 but also a part of number 5. Hard and that special kind of pain I definitely a must have. And I like it to check my limits and increase them. And well on a special kind I love that feeling of being helpless and there is a real risk for my balls. However to make it clear I don’t want to have permanent damage at least.

Ethan
                    Participant
                      @ethanb

Multiple results would be great for this poll.  Great idea.  Here, if there ain’t real paint then fuck what’s the point?  I love pushing limits, mine or the other guys.

4 users thanked author for this post.
                  Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Ballbusting questions Peril, Pain and/or Pleasure

Chat
                  Loading the chat ...