Ballbusting.network

Find your ballbusting friends

Ballbusting.network

Ballbusting.network

Forums M/M Photos Scaffcoin – a souvenir coin, and an inspirational ball torture art set.

This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
1 voice
0 replies
  • Creator
    Topic
    Sparkie Shock
    Participant
      @sparkieshock

Hey folks,

I’ve just finished mailing out the first batch of Scaffcoins. These are really high quality 1.5 inch coins made with the ‘Scaffguy’ logo along with detailing designed by me for the 3D animated coin I made .. now translated into a real coin you too can have in your pocket. Next time you meet up with a buster or bustee wouldn’t it be fun to use that to show your dedication to busting?

Scaffcoin-2

These are a limit of 100 (with about 70 being left over so far), all individually numbered. So if you’re interested do feel free to get in touch for details. Seeing as a large portion of the subscribers here are ex-scaffies I figured it’s the best place to let you know these things exist and so if you want one last momento of our beloved space on the internet .. this is it.

And as a treat for those on this site, here’s a little art set I made a while back featuring a VERY large, and VERY heavy Scaffcoin, made out of pure gold worth millions. The idea is .. if it doesn’t rip his balls off, he gets to keep it. If it does … he gets to keep it anyways and hopefully all that money will be some sollace for the loss of his balls!

Weighting-Room-18

Download this art set here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3zpijlf8pcc13rw/AADLj98CjEwsJ1Z6YTP-LJPWa?dl=0

Scaffcoin-4

My apologies if this post is a bit cheeky and if it must be deleted to keep things in line with busting only, I get it. But, there’s not many avenues to get the news out that this coin has been finished and is available to buy.

They are robust (I’ve been carrying one around with me to see if the paint chips or anything and despite getting banged about it’s actually very sturdy, the brass really takes the knocks well). The enamel paint job is excellent and I must admit .. I’m kinda proud to not only see my design for the coin come to life but to have something to mark the years I spent making ball busting artwork for that site.

Scaffcoin-5

Attachments:
    Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums M/M Photos Scaffcoin – a souvenir coin, and an inspirational ball torture art set.

Chat
    Loading the chat ...