5 voices
5 replies
  • Creator
    Topic
    azaz
    Participant
      @azaz

hi guys!

ive just been wondering how common it is among our community 2 submit 2 torture without safe words

as for me, i only ever get busted when securely tied so that i am totally immobile, usually gagged & blindfolded, & i always use a safe word or signal with a new dom or often 4 the first several sessions. then we graduate 2 no safe word torture after a while. ill usually only ask 4 that when i am in the mood 2 b hurt past the point where i enjoy the pain (so not when i just wnt a quick hot wank with some ball squeezing), but when it happns i hate a lot of the experience, like some of it, & always find it amazingly sexy 2 think of afterwards. its quite the contradiction of feelings eh?

who else likes 2 take it past the limits, & how do u go about achieving that without being able 2 convince the dom 2 do it lighter when u reach that point?

or who has been tortured more after using a safe word which was ignored? (totally not cool, but maybe makes for a cool story if u ended up enjoying urself)

4 users thanked author for this post.
    • Author
      Replies
        Calvin Bln
        Participant
          @calvinbb

Somewhat complicated to explain: I am not into “torture” or especially in for the pain. For me it is the guy (or the guys) who just like to kick some balls (not even naked, just for the thrill of doing that to a guy). For fun, to vent anger, whatever. I am no slave and so I don’t feel well with these SM set ups with a bonger and stuff like that. Mostly there are tops who look for a slave (not a fit with me) or guys who want to “play”, but who don’t dare to kick at all or don’t dare to kick more than two or three times, but are into having rough sex (which is fine but something different).

But I still look for that date, where a guy just kicks. Because we agreed on that, because I told him, not to stop when he sees that I want him to. We can play a game (with dice and a lot of rules that make sure that he has to kick over and over again), or I am a “tool” for some guys who just want to compete who can kick more in one minute or how long each one needs for 20, 30, 40 kicks, whatever, you get the idea of a competition with a lot of different tasks.

So that’s kind of “torture past limits” I guess, and when the guy in front of me sees it that way, I am fine with that. For me it is just the experience, to feel real kicks landing after I cant take them any more (and to be clear: I am no “pain pig”, I am very sure that I can’t take that much, so somehow he must like that).

Disclaimer: I am not stupid. Just curious. And I don’t have to repeat it, when I don’t like it.

bist Du dann dabei gefesselt?

Das wäre dann wohl sinnvoll. 🙂

SailorBalls
          Participant
            @sailorballs

Somewhat complicated to explain: I am not into “torture” or especially in for the pain. For me it is the guy (or the guys) who just like to kick some balls (not even naked, just for the thrill of doing that to a guy). For fun, to vent anger, whatever. I am no slave and so I don’t feel well with these SM set ups with a bonger and stuff like that. Mostly there are tops who look for a slave (not a fit with me) or guys who want to “play”, but who don’t dare to kick at all or don’t dare to kick more than two or three times, but are into having rough sex (which is fine but something different).

But I still look for that date, where a guy just kicks. Because we agreed on that, because I told him, not to stop when he sees that I want him to. We can play a game (with dice and a lot of rules that make sure that he has to kick over and over again), or I am a “tool” for some guys who just want to compete who can kick more in one minute or how long each one needs for 20, 30, 40 kicks, whatever, you get the idea of a competition with a lot of different tasks.

So that’s kind of “torture past limits” I guess, and when the guy in front of me sees it that way, I am fine with that. For me it is just the experience, to feel real kicks landing after I cant take them any more (and to be clear: I am no “pain pig”, I am very sure that I can’t take that much, so somehow he must like that).

Disclaimer: I am not stupid. Just curious. And I don’t have to repeat it, when I don’t like it.

bist Du dann dabei gefesselt?

Calvin Bln
            Participant
              @calvinbb

3 users thanked author for this post.
              LukaszBalls
              Participant
                @lukaszballs

Well, years ago I met a guy on a vacation and we had a fuckin awesome night. He ignored everything, safewords, crying, beging. But he has known what he did so the real injuring risk wasn’t so high, of course I didn’t recognized that at this moment but anyway. Unfortunately he is living far away from my area. I visited him four times in the last years and each time it was a special kind of balltorture holiday, but what shall I say. Each time it was awesome to give him the control of everything

3 users thanked author for this post.
                JazzFlavoredFigJuice
                Participant
                  @jazzflavoredfigjuice

I’ve never used a safety word. When I had my first formal busting I was at my limit. The guy asked if I was done I said yeah I think so. Then a second later he was squeezing my already tender left nut hard. He said I don’t think you’ve had enough and squeezed till my knees gave out and I collapsed to the floor. He was right, I hadn’t had enough.

4 users thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Ballbusting questions tortured past limits

Chat
              Loading the chat ...