Ballbusting.network

Find your ballbusting friends

Ballbusting.network

Ballbusting.network

Forums Ballbusting questions What do you think about this Ballbusting Game Idea?

This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
1 voice
0 replies
  • Creator
    Topic
    William
    Participant
      @80buster20bustee

I’m sure you guys will be able to improve on this, but I had an idea for a balbusting game.

Probably works best to play with at least 3 guys. But in my mind 6 guys get on all fours in a circle. The basic concept is that whatever happens to your nuts you do to the guy in front of you. So whoever starts this off might grab and yank down the sack of the guy in front of him. Whenever that guy recovers he yanks the guy in front of him and it goes around the circle. You can take turns starting. I can see it working in this posture for slaps, squeezes, punches. As a variation, you could stand up. I think in my original idea, the guys were in a straight line, and then the “last” guy would get up and move to the front of the line and start the next series. The fun part to me is that you have to sort of figure out based on the feel what was done to you and then as you are recovering deliver that to the guy in front of you. I guess you would repeat until there was just one guy still in.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Ballbusting questions What do you think about this Ballbusting Game Idea?

Chat
    Loading the chat ...