Ballbusting.network

Find your ballbusting friends

Ballbusting.network

Ballbusting.network

Forums Ballbusting questions What’s the most painful and attractive method of ballbusting you’ve seen?

last updated by Kingsman_AUT 7 months ago
7 voices
6 replies
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

To me, front kicks are the absolute hottest, while still being painful. I have a chance to lock eyes with my buster or bustee right before one of us gets hit, and it turns me on instantly regardless of which role I am. How about you?

What bb method is the most painful and turns you on the most?

2 users thanked author for this post.
    • Author
      Replies
        Kingsman_AUT
        Participant
          @cyberkev

I love squeezing. Either with a sub or mutual. Looking each other in the eyes while the pain increases is incredibly hot and intense…has a lot to do with having / giving up power and control.

3 users thanked author for this post.
          Mark
          Participant
            @germam-balls84

An unexpected kick from behind is the most painful. You can’t see it coming and therefore you can’t prepare yourself for the impact and the pain. And it’s almost impossible to miss the balls. I really like getting kicked this way and kicking someone in the balls this way.

The most painful kick I ever received from another guy was in senior high school. A guy thought that his girlfriend had broken up with him because of me. He told everyone that I was going to regret it. Once when I was taking a shower after gym class, he stepped into the shower unnoticed and kicked me hard in the bare balls from behind. I was down for over 20 minutes holding my balls but my cock was hard as a rock the whole time.

The hottest way is squeezing.
            As a buster it’s hot to have someone by the balls and see the growing pain in his eyes the harder you squeeze. As a bustee it is super hot to deal with the growing pain in your balls.
            Mutal squeezing is absolut perfect.

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Mark.
            5 users thanked author for this post.
            Andy D
            Participant
              @zeppelin4227

When being busted, I love rapid fire kicks. Trying to stay standing through a barrage of hard kicks is the best. When busting, I want to play with bare balls in my hands. Slapping, punching, squeezing. I love the groans and whimpers of pain.

2 users thanked author for this post.
              PatientPlayer3
              Participant
                @painplayer3

kick a man’s balls with full power and step fully on his balls or just one ball

4 users thanked author for this post.
                JazzFlavoredFigJuice
                Participant
                  @jazzflavoredfigjuice

When my sisters ex started working in the coal mines they would haze him by “Rolling his sack”. They would grab one of his nuts between their thumb and forefinger and roll his nut back and forth while squeezing down hard til he fell on the ground and cried.

11 users thanked author for this post.
                  Jeff
                  Participant
                    @happybustee

Yes! I’m all about the squeezes… having a guy’s balls in your hands, or having yours in his hands, and being all-powerful or totally powerless.

9 users thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Ballbusting questions What’s the most painful and attractive method of ballbusting you’ve seen?

Chat
                Loading the chat ...