Ballbusting.network

Find your ballbusting friends

Ballbusting.network

Ballbusting.network

Forums Ballbusting questions What’s the Padlock Trick? Here’s the answer!

last updated by MosHadroch 4 months ago
8 voices
17 replies
  • Creator
    Topic
    justbust
    Participant
      @bustinsfun

What’s the Padlock Trick?  Here’s the answer!

The Padlock Trick is when they take a padlock, and they put it on a guy’s nuts.

The guy figures out that the only way for him to get his nuts out of the padlock is to pop them.

He ends up not being able to do that.

So they do it for him.

Brutal.  Some might even call it rotten.  Especially when they learn what the “trick” is.

They make a video of it, but it’s edited, to not include the part where they pop his balls.

It shows the guy messing with his own nuts while they are trapped in the padlock.

Then it cuts right to the end where the padlock, still locked, is off of him…

And his sack just contains the obviously deformed and squished remains.

From the video, he must have decided to pop his own balls to get them free from the padlock.

Comments?

5 users thanked author for this post.
    • Author
      Replies
        justbust
        Participant
          @bustinsfun

The world needs more hot young guys who put padlocks on their balls for fun.  And, of course, who post pics of that on sites like this.  😉

justbust
          Participant
            @bustinsfun

I thought of a zany variation of this fantasy.  Instead of being just a quick and dirty thing, the process could be drawn out, as a spectator event.  A bunch of hot guys would be watching as the victim would have his balls padlock-tricked.  And cheering:  “Padlock trick!  Padlock trick!  Padlock trick!”  Maybe even rapping:

Do the padlock trick on his nuts!

Do the padlock trick on his nuts!!

Do the padlock trick on his nuts!!!

It’s the padlock trick!!!!   Pop his balls!!!!!

🙂

Dreamie
            Participant
              @dreamie100

I used to play a game a bit like this when I was a kid, with a friend. We both had balls about the same size – although I always thought his were a bit smaller – we would tie a chord around our own nuts, as tight as we thought we could take. Then, while one was sitting in a chair the other one would squeeze their nuts through, one at a time,. Then we would see who managed the smallest hole. We had a safe word if things got to bad but that meant you lost and the there was always a punishment. If we lost we could call for a rematch but the holes had to be smaller in the next game.

4 users thanked author for this post.
                William
                Participant
                  @80buster20bustee

That reminds me of something similar I did growing up. So you would tie the cord around your sack over your shorts. Then you set a timer. Whoever is able to strip off his shorts the quickest wins. If you tie a weak knot, that would be considered cheating as it may slip and let you out easy. It’s a very painful exercise. I tried it with layers some times, but it didn’t work the way I expected it to. Haven’t done this in a long time. Maybe I should try it again. We could all try it and post our times.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  justbust
                  Participant
                    @bustinsfun

Very hot contest for you and your friend to have had!  🙂  Another thing a guy can do:  Get naked, hop into bed, lay on your back with just a sheet over your front side.  Tie a cord or shoelace around your sack through the sheet.  Then pull laterally on the sheet away from your sack, left and right, or, up and down.  Then it is the tension of the fabric of the sheet that forcibly squishes your balls through the loop.  Depending on how tight it is tied, it can be painful to the balls!

2 users thanked author for this post.
                    MosHadroch
                    Participant
                      @moshadroch

Even better if you do this with four other guys, one to hold each corner of the sheet and more importantly to pull each corner of the sheet and force your balls through the loop.

obviously then you’d all take it in turns, the loop slowly getting smaller each round.

would suck to be guy with the biggest balls in the group, you know your mates aren’t going to take it easy on them…

William
                      Participant
                        @80buster20bustee

I like that a lot. I also think that if you fell asleep like that and forgot, when you tried to pull the covers back and get up, you’d be in for a surprise.

LukaszBalls
                        Participant
                          @lukaszballs

Well, I like that idea with the variation. Of course I want to keep my balls still alive but the fantasy of that situation gives me a hardon 😋.
                          In my mind that bunch of guys wants to have a lot of fun for a longer time with my balls in the padlock. Just like busting and squeezing them in many different ways and power. Between that giving me the order I should try to free my balls from the padlock. Still joking of my distress when I’m trying while my balls are getting swollen more and more.
                          At one point they are changing to „let us do it for him“

theoavagnar
                        Participant
                          @theoavagnar

making me think of a little more tame playful version 😛

you have a sleepover with friends and they lock your balls while you’re asleep 😁 so then you squish them real good trying to get them out, and if it doesn’t work it stays on until you convince them to let you out, maybe with “you can all kick me 10 times each if you take it off” 😋 and if you do get them out you get to kick them and lock them up as revenge 😈

justbust
                            Participant
                              @bustinsfun

Haha, sleepover padlocking, cool idea. If a guy has friends who do things to his balls while he is sleeping, that is a lucky guy with fun friends 🙂

CW
                            justbust
                            Participant
                              @bustinsfun

Just a heads-up, this is a hypothetical thing. Like, it would be a total crime. Fantasy? Yes. Anything more? That’s a nope. 🙂

justbust
                              Participant
                                @bustinsfun

Solo educational demo video of the balls being padlocked for play.

https://www.xvideos.com/video29547453/testicle_padlocked_1

justbust
                                  Participant
                                    @bustinsfun

Just a dude having harmless padlock fun with his own balls.   🙂

harmless-fun

Attachments:
                                    Timo
                                    Participant
                                      @whatsup99

He better not lose the keys ^^

nutjob
                                    Participant
                                      @nutjob

I heard on trick called the mustard jar trick. A guy has to put both of hits into a mustard jar. He’ll be able to put them both in, but not take them out.

Probably not right, though, because he should be able to free himself if he pulls out one nut at a time.

justbust
                                        Participant
                                          @bustinsfun

Hey @nutjob thank you for posting that comment.  It sounds like an interesting trick for a guy to do to his balls, although I am having trouble picturing it.  Do you have a picture showing what the mustard jar looks like?  Also, if the jar is glass, a last resort might be to break the jar, trying to be careful so as to avoid cutting the nutsack.

nutjob
                                          Participant
                                            @nutjob

Hypothetically …

jar1

Yeah, breaking the jar would be kinda the plan.

I reckon one would be able to reverse things, though, trying to pull one ball out at a time. Freezing the nuts with ice cubes might also work. Or having a wank, making the balls contract.

Attachments:
                                      Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Ballbusting questions What’s the Padlock Trick? Here’s the answer!

Chat
                                      Loading the chat ...